Dated 1895. 2-storey. L-plan farmhouse with further single storey service wing to N forming J-plan. Red engineering brick, red rendered and lined dressings and service areas, single and linked octagonal and corniced red ashlar stacks, plain red tile roof with decorative terracotta ridge tiles, piended at rear. Base course at main elevations; single and bipartite, plate glass sash and case windows with chamfered cills and lintels; bracketted eaves; moulded bargeboards.
W ELEVATION: 2-storey, flat-roofed entrance porch with corniced and crenellated parapet slightly advanced to left of main gable at right, boarded door with sidelights, cornice and bipartite window to 1st floor, small single storey gabled addition to left return, bipartite at 1st floor; main gable to right, pilastered panel at roofspace, 2 windows to ground and 1st floor; small service court recessed at far left, door, various windows, gabled dormerhead.
S ELEVATION: 3-bay, symmetrical. Window to centre set in raised panel, wider and corbelled to 1st floor with window, terminating in gable breaking through eaves with heraldic panel and ridge stack, bipartites to ground floor left and right, single windows above with gablets breaking through eaves.
E ELEVATION: gable at left, pilastered and flue panel at centre as W elevation, window to ground and 1st floor left; bay to right, single and bipartite window to ground floor, window with cat-slide roof to 1st floor, single storey wing advanced at far right with 2 windows.
N ELEVATION: single storey service wing with swept roof, shouldered stack rising through piended roof above.
INTERIOR: pitch pine staircase with barley sugar balusters; some original chimneypieces; moulded and decorative cornices.
LODGE: plain, single storey, L-plan lodge with 2 small congruous additions. Rubble, stugged ashlar dressings, slate roof, brick stack. 4- and 6-pane sash and cane windows; 2 boarded doors.
GATEPIERS: 2 rendered gabletted gatepiers (no boundary walls).