Circa 1913. 2-storey and attic, asymmetrical villa with single storey service wing. Bull-faced snecked rubble to front and side elevations, snecked rubble to rear, ashlar dressings, piended and bell-cast roof with green slates and terracotta ridge riles. Single and paired 2-pane sash and case windows with chamfered jambs, multi-pane dormers with deep-eaved piended roofs; coped skews to gables with kneelers; coped tapered stacks.
W ELEVATION: 2-leaf panelled door (glazed to top) to centre with segmental ashlar doorcase, marked by partially glazed lean-to timber porch with bull-faced base; full-height round tower at angle to right with 4-light window to ground and 1st floor, conical roof with weathervane finial; window to ground and 1st floor left, dormer.
S ELEVATION: single and paired window to ground and 1st floor at centre left, dormer above, round tower to left as W elevation, slightly advanced gable to right with 2-storey canted window, ventilator slit at roofspace.
E ELEVATION: 3 windows to 1st floor of main building; single storey service wing advanced to right, gable to left with bipartite window, door and 2 windows to right, 2 windows to right return.
N ELEVATION: 2 stepped stair windows to centre, various doors and windows, service wing advanced to left.
INTERIOR: some original chimneypieces and cornices; scale and platt stairs with timber balusters and mannered newel posts, 2 Art-Nouveau style stained glass windows.
LODGE AND GATEPIERS: single storey lodge, harled with piended slate roof, timber sash and case windows, multi-pane to top, partially glazed gabled porch. 2 round-section gatepiers with rustic caps.