David Neave, 1823-4. 2-storey, cross-plan former manse with single storey service wing. Rubble masonry, dressings originally droved ashlar now mostly refaced with concrete and stugged, piended slate roof. Mostly 12-pane sash and case windows, raised margins to bowed bays at S; eaves course, ridge stacks to front of house, tall wallhead stack to rear; cast-iron rainwater goods.
W ELEVATION: entrance porch at left re-entrant, window to left,
2 windows to 1st floor, small window to gable advanced at right.
S ELEVATION: 5-bay, symmetrical; 3 centre bays advanced and bowed with quoin strips.
E ELEVATION: blank bay advanced at left; 3 bays recessed to right, modern door to centre, bipartite window to left, modern window in reduced opening to right and at 1st floor left, 12-pane sash and case window to 1st floor right; single storey service wing with 2 windows and doors advanced t far right.
N ELEVATION: bay to right with 24-pane sash and case windows; single storey service wing slightly advanced at left with 2 windows.
INTERIOR: flying stair with decorative cast-iron balusters, domed stairwell with pointed astragalled rooflight; decorative cornices; some original chimneypieces, doors and shutters.
GATEPIERS AND BOUNDARY WALL: ashlar-coped rubble wall adjoining N wall of church hall, footgate to left, 2 pyramidal-capped ashlar gatepiers to far left.