Earlier 19th century, incorporating later 18th century range to E. Single and 2-storey, U-plan steading on falling ground. Dark rubble, stugged red ashlar dressings, slate roof partly replaced with modern ridged sheeting. Boarded doors, multi-pane windows some with ventilating slats to bottom, ventilating slats to granary openings. Piended roofs.
S ELEVATION: principal range recessed to centre; 3 doors, 2 windows, out-shot representing remains of horse-mill to left, slightly lower bays to far right masked by pentice-roofed cattle court raised and re-roofed 1955. W angle advanced at outer left, blind gable at right return angle. E (earlier) range advanced at outer right, gable in line with lower cattle court to left, door to ground floor, opening to 1st.
E ELEVATION: forestairs at centre leading to gable-headed door at 1st floor, opening to left, glazed opening to right.
W ELEVATION: enlarged sliding door to left, 3 windows to right.
N ELEVATION: lower range to left, enlarged door and 2 further doors,
2 rooflights; threshing mill to right, large gable headed 2-leaf doors to right, 2 openings and further smaller door to left, 4 rooflights.
INTERIOR: altered, various floors removed.
IMPLEMENT SHED AND BOTHY: to W. Single storey, rectangular-plan implement shed with slightly later bothy adjoined to N. Dark rubble with stugged red sandstone dressings and 4 monolithic piers, piended slate roof, now gabled with ashlar stack to N (bothy) end.
E ELEVATION: 4 irregularly-placed piers to implement shed at left, door to bothy slightly recessed to right. Left and right return gables blank.
W ELEVATION: window to bothy at left.
INTERIOR: chimneypiece in bothy.