Circa 1905. Long single storey school with Classical detail; symmetrical winth central 3-bay pilastered and pedimented gable flanked by 5-bay wings, terminating in 3-bay, advanced pavilions. Stugged, coursed ashlar; squared and snecked to sides and rear, polished ashlar dressings. Battered base course, moulded cill course and eaves course. Bipartites with stone mullions, breaking eaves in consoled pediments.
S ELEVATION: central, advanced, 3-bay pedimented gable subdivided by pilaters, containing round-arched, tripartite main entrance with 6-panelled door, flanked by round-headed bipartites; all with radiating fanlights. Frieze and cornice, pediment with blank, pedimented plaque flanked by pilasters. Clock-tower cupola to roof ridge behind; timber and lead with ogee roof and weathervane. Slightly lower wings to each side, with alternate windows as pedimented bipartites. Flat-roofed porch to outer bays adjoining pavilions; for boys and girls, with round arched windows to front, doors on return. 3-bay pavilions with slightly higher roof ridges, centre bay with pedimented bipartite.
E AND W ELEVATIONS: single pedimented bay to pavilions, 3-bay, recessed main block with centre pedimented bay. 2-storey hall projecting to N with tall round-arched windows. Modern, harled classroom blocks adjoining at rear. Sash and case windows with 12- and 8-pane glazing pattern. Westmorland slates to piended and platformed rood, swept eaves, corniced ashlar stacks.