Late 18th century, with mid 19th century additions. Large e-plan steading, with mill and sluice to centre; farmhouse, stables, cartshed and granary to W, cattle courts to E. Random rubble with droved or stugged ashlar dressings.
STABLES: single storey range aligned N-S; doorways with windows to left, some enlarged openings with wooden sliding doors.
CARTSHED AND GRANARY: 2-storey, 6-bay, free-standing; 5 segmental arches at ground and door to outer right. 6 openings at 1st floor; 2 doorways at centre flanked by 2 windows, 1/2 glazed and louvred. Stone forestair to S gable to 1st floor, breaking eaves in piend roof.
MILL, THRESHING BARN AND GRANARY: late 18th century with 1850s additions; overshot waterwheel circa 1850 housed below ground level in 2-storey mill; doorway to S lintel inscribed 1850. Threshing barn to S, 2-storey range to E with granary at 1st floor. Grey slates to Mill and Threshing barn.
SLUICE AND MILL LADE: lade entering rubble-walled garden to S over sluice, to mill under segmentally arched bridge carrying roadway.
CATTLE COURTS* TO E of Mill, entered by depresssed arch-gabled pend. 4 piend roofed cattle courts to W terminating in gabled range with low interconnecting arches, cast-iron columns, stone feeding troughs, timber hay-hecks. Red pantiles, some corrugated iron, ashlar coped skews.