Circa 1890. Rectangular-plan, 4-bay polychrome brick church with projecting porch to N and vestry to S. Red brick with cream brick to base, cill, band courses, dentilled eaves course, window arches, skews, cross motifs to principal elevations, ashlar skew blocks. Round-arched windows, boarded doors.
N (ENTRANCE) ELEVATION: lower gabled porch to centre with window to N face, doors on both returns, slate roof. Tall narrow windows flanking. Oculus above porch, gabled brick bellcote to apex with finial.
E (SIDE) ELEVATION: 4 windows symmetrically disposed. Lower piended vestry projecting to SE corner, door by re-entrant angle.
S ELEVATION: oculus to gablehead, ashlar coped brick stacks breaking skews at wallhead to right and left of apex.
W ELEVATION: mirror image of E elevation with vestry flush with wall-plane.
VESTRY: vestry abutting S gable and projecting to E side of church. Lower brick lean-to outbuilding with coal door and corrugated roof to S; boarded lean-to addition with felt roof to W.
Fixed pane glazing with wire mesh grids on exterior. Steeply pitched grey slate roof.
INTERIOR: not seen.