Large 2-storey rubble built building, with ashlar dressings, and slated piend roof; rectangular plan, with lean-to at E; now used as farmbuilding (storage), but domestic originally. Probably dates to 1750 date of lintel, relocated at door on S elevation, but possibly earlier (late 17th century, see REFERENCES). Altered at various dates.
W ELEVATION: 4 irregular bays. Large vehicular slapping through both floors to right. To left, 3 bays largely with original openings, door to centre, small square windows flanking at ground. 2 original windows at 1st floor, widely spaced, flanking later wide loft openings off-centre. Original openings with broad raised margins.
S ELEVATION: large rectangular slapping through both floors the full width of main building; half gable of lean-to to left, with door with early 19th cnetury droved dressings and relocated dated lintel (1750).
E ELEVATION: roof continues down over single storey lean-to, half the length of the main block; openings altered. Substantial ashlar blocks in the build of left-hand portion of the main block.
N End: small blocked opening off-centre to left at ground; large opening, perhaps original entrance, partially blocked at lower section, off-centre to right at 1st floor.