FARMHOUSE: dated 1877. 2-storey, orregular-plan. Rubble construction, stugged ashlar quoins, smooth ashlar dressings elsewhere, slate roof. 4-pane and plate glass sash and case windows with chamfered arrises to main house, multi-pane sash and case to rear (service) elevations. Bracketted eaves, plain bargeboards, corniced stacks.
S ELEVATION: door and window tosingle storey porch at centre re-entrant angle, bipartite window to left, 2 single windows to 1st floor; gable to right, full-height canted window swept to square at gableehad with heraldic shield.
E ELEVATION: 2 windows to ground and 1st floor.
W GABLE: window to ground floor, and 1st floor of lean-to at left.
N ELEVATION: gable advanced to centre, 2 lean-to additions at right re-entrant angle, various doors and windows.
INTERIOR: not seen.
STEADING: Large extended U-plan steading, mid 19th century incorporating earlier parts. Rubble construction, some stugged ashlar dressings, slate roof. Long threshing barn range to N; segmental-arch cart-shed and granary advanced to W; 4 gable-ended range (datestone 1769) incorporating cattle court advanced at E with 2 segmental arches and massive round-section piers, further adjoining twin-gabled range advanced at right. COTTAGES: Dated 1869 and 1905, incorporating earlier 19th century cottage to W. Single storey, rectangular-plan row of cottages. Rubble built, slate roof. Plate glass and 4-pane sash and case windows. Ridge stacks.