1843-6. Rectangular plan, 3-bay church, orientated E-W, with single storey vestry adjoining to E. Harled, with cream ashlar dressings; hoodmoulds, margins and bellcote.
W ELEVATION: pointed arched doorway in advanced, buttressed surround rising to bellcote. Boarded door with decorative cast-iron hinges, traceried fanlight. Rose window above, small round window to gable. Gabled ashlar bellcote with bell and moulded ashlar roof.
N AND S ELEVATIONS: 3 tall windows to N elevation, windows to S in outer bays, with simple Gothic tracery.
E ELEVATION: vestry adjoining at ground, rose window to Gable above. Door to vestry to S, window with lying-pane glazing to right.
INTERIOR: balcony to W, 2 doors below with Gothic surrounds. Grained pews and pulpit with sounding board enclosing rose window. Grey slates, ashlar coped skews and stack to vestry.