Circa 1900. Single storey and attic, near rectangular-plan, pair of asymmetrical villas. Stugged snecked rubble, stugged ashlar dressings, steeply pitched and gabled bell-cast slate roof. Sash and case windows, plate glass and 2-pane to bottom, multi-pane to top, (ground floor front now entirely plate glass). Deep bracketted eaves, bargeboards with pierced thistle to apexes of principal gables; black ridge tiles with finials to gables; cast-iron rainwater goods; principal stacks corniced.
S ELEVATION: 3 principal bays symmetrical; timber cross window to ground floor centre, bipartite segmental dormer above, steep gable to left and right with canted window to ground floor, tripartite to attic, gablehead harled. Bay recessed to left with window.
E ELEVATION: entrance porch to centre, open to left, round-headed windows to right, door to left return, semi-platform roof; window to left, door to right; round-headed stair window breaking through eaves with gabled roof, tall battered stack rising through eaves to left, tall wallhead stack to right.
W ELEVATION: door to centre, round-headed stair window above breaking through eaves with gabled roof, 2 small windows to left.
N ELEVATION: 2 bipartites to centre, 2 segmental dormers above, outer gables advanced with window to ground floor, segmental dormerheads to half-piended gables.
INTERIOR: polygonal central hall, half turn with winders staircase, turned balusters; some original chimneypieces; moulded and decorative cornices.
BOUNDARY WALLS: rubble boundary walls to garden at N and street at S.