Dated 1871. 2-storey, 3-bay former manse, with service wing to E. Squared and snecked cream sandstone with ashlar dressings, stone mullions to bipartites, stop chamfered arrises.
S ELEVATION: door to centre by re-entrant angle formed with advanced gabled bay to left. Tripartite doorway in recessed, segmentally arched panel; 2-pane side lights, plate glass fanlight and Rococo scrollwork above with keystone plaque. Door with decorative iron hinges. Bipartite to right at ground, 2 windows at 1st floor breaking eaves in gabled dormerheads. Bipartite at ground of gabled bay, window aboce, hoodmoulded armorial plaque to gablehead. Service wing adjoining to E; single storey with attic, recessed at S; bipartite to cennecting passage. Projecting gable end with shouldered stack detail and date plaque. W ELEVATION: 3-bay; advanced bay to left. 2 piended canted windows at ground with fish-scale slates. Windows at 1st floor, 2 breaking eaves as above, plaque to gable.
N ELEVATION: as above, with lower service wing recessed at left. Bipartites at ground and to gabled attic of service wing. Windows at 1st floor as above. Sash and cas windows with plate glass and 4-pane glazing patterns. Grey slates, bracketed eaves with decorative barge boards. Coped ashlar end and ridge stacks, grooved and with decorative cans. Some decorative gutter fixture retained.
Small circular roofless building in garden to S enclosing wellhead winding gear; random rubble, door to N, 2 small windows. Random rubble garden walls, pedestrian? gateway to churchyard to W. Gatepiers to S.