J. MacLellan Fairley architect. Dated 1912. Roughly cruciform-
plan with tower near west corner. Snecked bullfaced rubble
with polished ashlar dressings. Entrance at base of tower,
recessed under moulded round arch with splayed reveals.
Prominent square-plan tower with squat diagonal buttresses,
chamfered in upper part to form octagonal base for cupola.
Louvred oculus high on each face, S-tracery in some openings.
Squat pinnacles over angles. Unusual 3-stage copper cupola
with bell-cast cap and weather vane. Body of church with
double aisles on north-west elevation, single on south-east
elevation. Buttressed south west gable with Y-traceried
window. All gables crowstepped. 4 swept-roofed windows on
south-east break the eaves line. Slate roof. Painted and
leaded glass panels by C. E. Stewart FRSA and JT&CE Stewart.