Earlier 19th century. 2-storey, 5-bay, asymmetrical house.
Painted ashlar and architrves. Off-centre recessed door
with simple traceried fanlight, projecting porch supported
on Roman Doric columns and pilasters. Advanced wide bay
to left, cante to ground and 1st floors. 3 windows to right
of door, and 4 1st floor windows. Windows to ground floor
20-pane, with apron panels and consoled cornices, those
to 1st floor 16-pane, corbelled and lugged architraves.
Low bowed 1920's extension to left is rendered.
Walled garden with central loggia in north-west wall and
date 1924 over gate.