Early 19th century. 2-storey, 3-bay farmhouse attached to
a 17th century 'L'-plan house, now used as farm building.
'U'-plan yard. House built of coursed droved rubble, with
painted ashlar margins, lugged to windows. Central door
behind modern rubble and glass porch, re-used datestone
above with dog-tooth moulding, crest, and inscription
"Kersland 1604 Daniel Ker". Eaves course, cornice, scrolled
skewputts, end stacks and slate roof. 17th century house
with some visible small window openings, crowstepped
gables and slate roof. Farm buildings to left are single
storey with loft, rubble-built, with a number of original
openings and small ventilating slits to loft. 17th/18th
century garden wall with flat stone coping has blocked,
narrow gateway and round tower at north-west corner.