Mr Blackadder of Perth, dedicated 1878. English domestic
north west timber-framed manner with internal Gothic
treatment. Cruciform plan with nave, chancel with canted
apse, organ chamber and vestries. Solid base course with
pitch pine and cement infill above, timber-framed porch
with Gothic detail, carved bressumer oversailing
transept window. Georgian glazing externally, with
reticulated tracery internally. Steeply pitched roof with
bellcote at west capped with steep pyramidal roof.
Internally: rood screen 1897 designed by Rev E Sugden;
pulpit carved by Mrs Agnes Watson of Inchyra and Miss
Caroline Greig. Glass mainly Hardman of Birmingham. 2
windows by Meyer of Berlin.