Dated 1876 on buttress. 2-storey Tudor Gothic hall.
Stugged ashlar with polished dressings. Bays divided by
4 stepped buttresses rising to moulded piers and finialled
faceted pinnacles. Central 4-centred arched door with
moulded reveals and recessed Gothic panelled double doors
with simple traceried fanlight. 3 cusped lights above, under
squared hood-mould in stepped gable which has a corbelled
octagonal finial and inscription "Dalry Mission Halls".
Outer bays with paired lights under pointed heads in
ground and 1st floor with hood-moulded at ground floor
and cusped to 1st floor. Recessed side entrance bay at
left, and low extension to right connects with Trinity
Church. Interior: hall with wide span and decorative
trusses. End stacks and slate roof.