Built 1851. 3-bay rectangular-plan simple Gothic church.
Coursed rubble with stugged ashlar gable front and polished
dressings. Central door under pointed head with moulded
reveals and ogival hood-mould with label-stops and
decorative finial. Flanked by simple pointed windows with
decorative Y-tracery, hoodmoulds and label stops. Smaller
similarly ornamented window over door. Stepped angle
buttresses rising to octagonal pinnacles with cross finials.
Corbelled birdcage bellcote and short faceted spire at
apex of gable. 3 Y-traceried windows to east and west
North-west corner linked to presbytery. Interior altered
with single small stained glass crucifixion panel in
vestibule opposite main door. Presbytery of same date. 2
storeys, 3 bays. Asymmetrical. Linked to church by 1
canted bay. Squared snecked rubble, with ashlar dressings.
Advanced gable to left. Central lean-to porch with pointed
head in re-entrant angle. Groud floor lying-pane sash
windows have hood-moulds. 4-pane sash windows to 1st
floor, central window smaller, window in gable to left with
hood-mould, raised to a point at centre, and with label
stops. Straight skews to gable, with curved skew-putts
and stone spike finial. Slate roof, piended at right.