1866-1869, with later piend-roofed abutting at rear. Single storey, rectangular-plan castellated Tudor gothic lodge; stugged squared and snecked ashlar with ashlar margins and dressings; rendered addition. Crenellated, billeted parapet rising into round-headed panels at intervals. Hoodmoulds, labelstops.
S (MAIN) ELEVATION: 3-bay original block with piend-roofed later addition to left. Main lodge with 2 windows symmetrically disposed to right, parapet raised over centre window, monogram. Canted bay to left in slightly advanced bay with curved corners.
E (ROAD) ELEVATION: plaque depicting Greek cross and shield at centre, hoodmould; corbelled stack breaking blocking course.
uPVC top-hopper windows. Slate roof, lead flashings. Tall ridge and wallhead stacks with rounded corners and crenellated coping.
INTERIOR: not seen 1995.
GATES GATEPIERS AND BOUNDARY WALL: gate at centre framed by pedestrian gates. Circular pier with corbelled crenellated caps; ring band. Squat square-plan terminating piers.
GATES: finialled cast-iron gates with gilded tips.
BOUNDARY WALL: squared and snecked, stepped rubble wall with harl/ cement pointing; ashlar gablet coping.