Circa 1800 with later chapel (see below). Single storey, U-plan coach house with classical pend entrance and octagonal dovecot. Stuccoed pend, ashlar dovecot, rubble and harl.
SW ELEVATION: tall, pedimented, round-headed arch pend entrance to centre giving way to dovecot with narrow round-headed window-effect openings to each face, that to W glazed (some with evidence of flight holes but mostly blind) whole surmounted by cornice, blocking course and ball-finialled metal dome. Window immediately to left, 2 boarded timber doors with small-pane fanlights beyond. Window to right with modern lean-to porch beyond.
SE ELEVATION: door to right of centre with 2 windows beyond to right, altered casement window to left with door beyond to left and broad blank bay to outer left under corrugated roof.
NW ELEVATION: 3 windows to residential bays at left; stables to right with large altered door under sloping corrugated roof.
OUTER ELEVATIONS: variety of openings, some altered, including inappropriate garage door to right of NE (entrance) elevation.
12-pane and plate glass glazing in timber sash and case windows unless stated otherwise. Grey slates and corrugated-iron. Coped harled stack; ashlar-coped skews.
CHAPEL: later 19th century. Swept-roof, slated and barge-boarded, red sandstone, 4-bay chapel. Squared and snecked rubble with ashlar dressings. Raised base course, corbelled eaves cornice and round-headed openings. Interior rib-vaulted.
SW ELEVATION: pitch-roofed stone porch breaking eaves to left of centre, boarded timber door, small light to left and 2 further lights to right.
SE ELEVATION: gabled elevation with tall raised-centre tripartite.
NE ELEVATION: 4 regularly-disposed small lights.
NW ELEVATION: stonework removed to allow tractor access.