Circa 1840, extended later 19th and late 20th century. Tall single and single storey with attic, 4-bay, L-plan, simple gothic-detailed farmhouse with 2-storey extension to N. Dark red brick, bond of 3 courses of stretchers to 1 of headers repeating, and painted render with stone/cement cills and lintels to extension. Deep base course. Segmental-headed openings; square-headed to brick extension. Hoodmould and penticed canopy; timber and stone mullions.
SE (PRINCIPAL) ELEVATION: advanced gable to right with 3 round-headed lights within shallow rectangular-plan window and segmental-headed window in gablehead, roofline sweeping down to form porch in re-entrant to left with part-glazed timber door and lying-pane fanlight set into pointed-arched recess; bay to left with segmental-headed, timber-mullioned bipartite and penticed canopy: tall bipartite below single window on return and further (later) recessed bay with door below bipartite window to outer left.
SW ELEVATION: narrow gabled bay with window to each floor at left.
NE ELEVATION: altered rendered elevation with variety of elements including hoodmoulded round-headed niche to left, segmental-headed windows to centre gable and low swept roof to right.
NW (REAR) ELEVATION: altered elevation with windows to brick bays at right and timber bay under swept roof to left.
Small-pane and plate glass glazing patterns in timber sash and case windows. Grey slates. Coped brick stacks with cans; overhanging roof on bracketted eaves with plain bargeboarding.