Early 19th century with alterations and additions circa 1910. 2-storey and attic, classical house comprising 5 symmetrical bays to right with later 6th bay to outer left. Painted stucco. Base course; blocking course; paired pilasters flanking original bays.
S (MAIN) ELEVATION: pedimented centrepiece of 5 bay block; modest tripartite doorpiece, 2-leaf studded Gothick door, blind round-arched fanlight, narrow lights; broad window above, flanked by blind oculi, crowned by triangular pediment, blind oculus at centre, capped by urns. Pair of flanking symmetrical bays, terminated by paired pilasters, later canted dormers symmetrically disposed; broad 6th bay to outer left windows at ground, 1st floor. L-plan link with service block to outer right, formerly gabled rectangular-block served as chapel (described below).
W SIDE ELEVATION: 2 bays; advanced full-height projecting tripartite window, with bipartites symmetrically disposed to outer left; canted dormers.
N REAR ELEVATION: piend-roofed blank block to outer right; bays recessed at centre, advanced single storey, 2-bay block to outer left.
Plate glass timber sash and case windows; grey slate roof, lead flashings; coped apex and ridge stacks.
SERVICE WING: 2-storey gabled block aligned N-S, rear portion perhaps with former ecclesiastical use. Stucco.
N ELEVATION: pointed arch window, leaded light at centre; blind cruciform arrowslits flanking at ground; 3 blind quatrefoils symmetrically disposed in gable.
S ELEVATION: blank gable
E ELEVATION: 3 bay; window at ground to right, bipartite above with gable breaking eaves; broad blank bay at centre, window at ground; bipartite at ground left, dormerheaded bipartite above.