Probably Alexander Laing, shortly before 1801 or after
1805. Classical, 2-storey, intended to be U-plan court
open to E., S. range not built. W. front pedimented
centre and ends, 2-storey segment-headed recess at
pitch. Rubble-built, partly with cherry cocking.
centre with roundels in spandrels. 2-window centre
pediment to court, terminal pavilion of N. wing ground
semi-elliptical arch on S. side and 2-storey shouldered
flat arched recess with roundels in spandrels on E.
face. Rough ashlar with fine ashlar dressings, chamfered