2 single-storey workshop buildings, 1925-6, James Miller,
architect, for the first Baron Forteviot of Duplin.
SMITHY: Harled, with gabled roof, gables part tile hung.
In end wall 25 pane fixed window, with small double door into
attic. 3 horizontally disposed 21 pane windows and double
door at one end of main elevation. Roof tiled, slightly bell
cast central louvred ventilator with zinc base and pyramidal
CARPENTER'S WORKSHOP: Similar in style to smithy, but T plan
with longer windows, extra window beyond doorway inside,
large roof lights and sliding double door in gable.