Circa 1839. 2-storey, 2-bay, rectangular-plan (E) cottage with single storey and attic, 2-bay, L-plan with bow (W) cottage joined as asymmetrical double cottage. Partial base course. Snecked rubble with squared rubble quoins and raked stone cills. Voussoirs.
SE (PRINCIPAL) ELEVATION: cottage to E (Learig) with advanced gable to right, slightly projecting centre with voussoired bipartite window to ground and tiny gablehead window above; timber-lintelled blinded doorway in bowed re-entrant to left with part-glazed timber door and flanking small bipartites beyond. Taller W (Viewfield) cottage with bipartite window to each floor and further bipartite in recessed bay to right under sloping roof.
NE ELEVATION: window in slightly advanced bay to left, door and paired bipartite to right, modern rooflights.
SW ELEVATION: gabled bay to right with window to ground and tiny window in gablehead, further window in recessed bay to left.
NW (REAR) ELEVATION: broad gable to left with small windows to each floor, further gable to right with window to left and smaller window under catslide roof to outer left; modern porch in off-centre left recess with pronounced bowed roof above.
Mostly modern windows, multi-pane casements to Viewfield and top-opening and casement windows to Learig (SE). Grey slates, modern Veluxes. Coped stacks raised in brick, grouped and diamond-aligned to E. Overhanging eaves with plain bargeboarding.