Circa 1825. 2-storey, 3-bay, L-plan, piend-roofed farmhouse with corniced and consoled doorpiece. Coursed, snecked whin rubble with raised ashlar dressings. Eaves course. Stone mullions.
SE (PRINCIPAL) ELEVATION: symmetrical. Centre bay with steps up to panelled timber door, plate glass fanlight and decorative scroll-consoles, windows in flanking bays and regular fenestration to 1st floor.
NE ELEVATION: centre bay with bipartite window to each floor, single window to ground left with wallhead stack above, door (altered?) to right, further window to outer right in single storey bay.
SW ELEVATION: window to right at ground and dominant wallhead stack to centre.
NW (REAR) ELEVATION: variety of elements to stepped elevation including stair window to centre and lean-to bays to right.
8- and 12-pane glazing patterns in timber sash and case windows. Grey slates. Coped ashlar stacks with cans.
ANCILLARY BUILDING: single storey, 3-bay, piend-roofed building to NW. Dressed ashlar and rubble.
SE ELEVATION: boarded timber door to left, window off-centre right and part-glazed timber door beyond to right.
6-pane glazing pattern in timber sash and case window. Grey slates.
BOUNDARY WALLS, GATEPIERS AND GATES: coped round and square-section (modern) squared rubble gatepiers with rubble boundary walls and ironwork gates.