Probably office of David Bryce, circa 1860. 2-storey, single storey and attic, and single storey quadrangular stable group, in traditional Scottish style, currently converted as residential. Squared and snecked, stugged rubble; ashlar dressings; chamfered arrises to openings.
W RANGE: principal range, towards Carberry Tower. 2-storey, 5-bay entrance with slightly advanced, gabled pend bay at centre; depressed archway, currently blocked with door and window (1977), and with granary window above. Octagonal timber and lead clock tower above with weathervane finial to slated spire. 2 blinded segmental carriage arches flanking centre bays each side, with semi-circular windows inserted; granary windows above. 3 irregular single storey and attic bays flanking. Gabled ends to N and S ranges slightly advanced in outer bays. Machinery doors inserted on courtyard side of centre bays.
E RANGE: 5 single storey and attic residential bays at centre (original grooms' accommodation?) with gabled dormerheads and glazed porch on cast-iron columns to courtyard side, off-centre to right. Single storey out buildings in flanking bays. Range open with driveway at NE corner, and pedestrian walkway at SE, by kennels.
N AND S RANGES: single storey bays to E, rising to 3 single storey and attic bays to W. Regrettable porch addition to N range.
Kennels with railed runs and loft dovecot (13 flight holes) in SE gable.
SHEDS: lean-to range of independent sheds sited at centre of courtyard, running N-S, comprised of ashlar coped, squared rubble curtain wall with bays to E currently glazed, with dividing stone piers; serving as crafts centre.
Small-pane glazing pattern; sash and case windows in predominance; some modern and regrettably altered windows. Crowstepped gables with consoled skewputts; crowstepped dormerheads with beak skewputts and blind arrow slits. Grey slates. Stone gable end and ridge stacks.