Dated 1864, largely rebuilt and raised to include attic,
1911. Single storey and attic gate lodge; modern
additions. Stugged, squared and snecked sandstone with ashlar dressings and chamfered arrises to openings. Stone mullions.
3-bay entrance elevation with decoratively bargeboarded gabled porch to doorway at centre, and with timber columns set on decorative stone balustrades; small-pane upper panel to door. Tripartite window flanking to left, with hoodmoulded date panel above centre light; gabled, timber mullioned bipartite dormer above. Slightly advanced, gabled bay to left, with bipartite window at ground and in attic. Blank, gabled end elevations with deep, decorative bargeboarding.
Rear elevation with gabled bay to left, and with modern extension to single storey bays to right.
Multi-pane upper sashes, plate glass lower sashes to windows. Purple slates; swept and overhanging eaves; decorative bargeboards and finials to gableheads. Moulded coping to stone stacks; decorative cans
QUADRANTS, PIERS, GATES AND RAILINGS: rubble quadrants, 1 with rubble coping and 1 with ashlar coping and simple wrought-iron railings. Drum piers, rubble coped. Substantial 2-leaf timber gates.