Attributed to David Neave, circa 1820. 2-storey, rectangular-plan, 3-bay, severe classically-detailed farmhouse with single storey projection to rear. Stugged coursers to S and E elevations, snecked rubble to N and W, stugged and margined quoins, ashlar porch and architraves, piended grey slate roof (M-gabled to rear). Base course to S elevation, ashlar lintel course and moulded eaves course to S and E elevations, plain eaves course to W elevation. Mostly 12-pane sash and case windows (slightly wider to S elevation), moulded lugged architraves to ground floor S elevation, ashlar margins with corbelled cills to 1st floor, stugged and margined jambs elsewhere. Coped, shouldered end stacks, plain cast-iron rainwater goods.
S ELEVATION: panelled door, deep-set with fanlight to centre, chamfered ashlar jambs, pierced flat-roofed porch with corniced entablature and small antefixae; window to left and right, 3 windows to 1st floor.
E ELEVATION: 3 windows to ground floor (plate glass to right),
3 windows to 1st floor (blinded to centre).
W ELEVATION: single storey, piend-roofed pantry/milk house to centre, joined to house by later flat-roofed linking bay; plate glass window to outer bays of main elevation, ground floor (former kitchen window to right slightly wider); 18-pane border-glazed stair window, window to outer bays of 1st floor.
INTERIOR: chimneypieces removed; original shutters; moulded cornices; ceiling rose and foliate cornice at 1st floor drawing room; stone scale and platt staircase, turned balusters (probably later).
BOUNDARY WALLS: rubble boundary walls.