Circa 1900. Single storey and attic, rectangular-plan, gabled villa. Stugged and snecked rubble, stugged ashlar dressings, piended slate roof, black serrated ridge tiles. Base course and deep bracketted eaves to S and E, plain bargeboards, cast-iron rainwater goods with decorative hoppers; mainly plate glass sash and case windows, stop-chamfered jambs to S and E.
E (ENTRANCE) ELEVATION: door to centre re-entrant angle masked by timber panelled and multi-pane glazed porch with swept roof, single window to left, bipartite slightly advanced to right, battered corniced stack rising through eaves, steep gabled dormer with round-headed window to right; pentice-roofed addition to angle at far right.
S ELEVATION: bay to left, 3-light canted window, bell-cast gable above with tripartite window, large grotesque representation of the devil at gable apex; tripartite window to right, gabled dormer rising through eaves with stepped round-headed tripartite window; original (?) conservatory to left on rubble base with later lean-to addition.
W ELEVATION: single storey, L-plan, piended-roofed kitchen projection at ground floor, large stack rising from main wallhead to centre.
N ELEVATION: window to centre, round-headed stair window with gabled dormerhead rising through eaves, bipartite window to right, door and window to kitchen bay at far right.
INTERIOR: polygonal central hall; decorative encaustic tile lobby floor; some original chimneypieces; original joinery; decorative ceiling cornices; Art-Nouveau stair window.
GATES, GATEPIERS AND BOUNDARY WALL: ornate cast-iron gates, 2 capped ashlar gatepiers with small quadrants adjoining stugged and snecked, round-coped rubble boundary wall to N.