Circa 1800 (N wing) with early 19th century main block. 2-storey, 3-bay farmhouse, rough L-plan, variegated random rubble with sandstone dressings, broached and droved, painted margins. Mostly defaced with modern "tuck" pointing.
MAIN BLOCK (S): front (S) elevation symmetrical, plain classical. Central pilastered and corniced doorway with 4-panelled door and fanlight, border glazed. Flanked by 2 windows, 3 foreshortened windows to 1st floor. E and W (side) elevations both with 1 window to each floor towards rear.
N WING: irregular, dominated by 2-storey block, gabled, probably original, 2 windows to each floor on W elevation. Single storey outshot to N, with 2 lean-tos to courtyard. Irregular doors, modern style, and windows, mostly small.
Fenestration mostly timber sash and case, 12-pane on main elevations. Roofs mostly piended, single skewed gable to N wing, in grey graded Scotch slate. 4 stacks of rubble, ashlar dressings, projecting copes, varied cans.