Rebuilt 1786 on site of earlier structure, with later additions and alterations; vestry added 1934. Rectangular-plan, plain gothic church with gabled belfry to W; raised, crenellated parapet to E; gabled vestry projecting to SW; burial enclosure adjoined to S. Tooled sandstone rubble (squared in part); predominantly droved rubble dressings. Stepped, gabletted buttresses dividing bays in part to N and S. Quoins; long and short surrounds to pointed-arched, chamfered openings. Stone tracery.
S (ENTRANCE) ELEVATION: 6-bay. Principal block with buttresses at centre and off-set to right. Pointed-arched entrance to outer right with nookshafts flanking boarded timber door; blocked, quatrefoil opening aligned above. 4, Y-traceried windows set in pairs between buttresses in bays to left. Projecting vestry to outer left with single window centred in gable end. Rectangular-plan burial enclosure adjoined to front with low, coped walls; decorative iron railings with fleur-de-lys finials and barley-twist uprights; iron pedestrian entry gate.
E (SIDE) ELEVATION: crenellated gable end with Y-traceried window at centre; flanking quatrefoil openings. Vestry recessed to outer left with single window off-set to left of centre. Flat-roofed projection recessed to outer right.
N (REAR) ELEVATION: 3-bay. Y-traceried windows in all bays; buttresses flanking centre. Flat-roofed projection off-set to left centre.
W (SIDE) ELEVATION: gable end with Y-traceried window at centre (trefoil motif in infilled upper); plain hoodmould; inscribed, rectangular panel at ground to right. Gabled belfry surmounting gablehead with bell inscribed 'For Fuldin Kirk 1704'; bell rope in place. Later vestry adjoined to right with boarded timber door off-set to left of centre; trefoil motif above; pointed-arched, columnar surround.
Predominantly diamond-pane leaded glazing; stained border glazing to W window. Grey slate roof; sawtooth-coped sandstone skews to W; scroll-bracketed skewputts.
INTERIOR: Tudor gothic decorative scheme in place. Boarded timber dado panelling throughout; plain plaster walls to S and W; rubble walls to N and E. Tudor-arched ceiling with architraved ribs; decorative springers; circular vents. Raised chancel to W with timber panelled screen at centre; timber communion table, chairs and font; earlier sandstone font; stair accessing polygonal timber pulpit. Timber pews. Full-width, 5-bay former laird's loft to E comprising Tudor-arched, arcaded screen with decorative circular spandrel motifs and full-width foliate frieze framing 3-bay central opening; linenfold mouldings in balcony fronts; infilled outer bays with basket-arched doors at ground (entrance/porch to right). Vestry with boarded timber dado panelling; plain plaster walls; 2-leaf timber panelled door accessing nave.
GRAVEYARD: near rectangular-plan graveyard with various 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th and 20th century gravestones including table-top monuments, recumbent stones, classically-detailed stones, earlier examples with memento mori; family burial enclosure to S.
BOUNDARY WALLS, GATEPIERS AND GATES: coped rubble walls enclosing site (mutual with tithe barn in part). Corniced, square-plan, sandstone gatepiers flanking entrance to W; surmounting lamps; 2-leaf iron gate.
MOUNTING STONE: stone treads to substantial mounting stone adjoining outer elevation W wall, to S of entrance.