Early 19th century 2-storey 3-bay house built to front
(south) of earlier similar house, doubling its thickness;
cartshed (on roadside, to west) with barn above built 1827,
C. Halliday, contractor. Whitewashed rubble, house with
contrasting painted margins. House: south elevation: modern
central piended porch; plate glass sashes; straight skews;
end stacks; slate roofs. Aymmetrical north elevation.
Interior: wall murals of hunting scenes in dining room by
Karl Ruckgauer of Mainz, 1946 (signed). Cartshed and barn:
south elevation has 8 arcaded segmental arches 7 cart
openings, single narrow arch near west gable houses stairs
to barn; door and 2 boarded window openings to latter level.