Built 1843. Asymmetrical 2-storey former manse. Painted
rubble and margins; lying-pane sashes. North (entrance)
elevation: advanced gable to right with 2 ground floor
windows, piended shallow porch in re-entrant angle, door with
flanking narrow lights; 2 gables facing east, that to left
recessed, and blind; south elevation has advanced left gable
with tripartites, ground floor bipartite to right below
single window, narrow upper light in re-entrant angle.
Straight skews; some gables finialed. Wall-head and apex
stacks, paired, octagonal and corniced flues; slate roofs.
Former stables built of painted rubble; 2 depressed-arched
cart openings at west end of north wall; octagonal flue over
east gable; slate roof.