Earlier 19th century single storey 3-bay cottage raised to 2
storeys 1889; courtyard steading to rear.
Farmhouse: rubble built, with ashlar dressings. South
elevation: central gabled porch with door now on side;
single 4-pane sashes in outer bays, hoodmoulded at ground
floor, gabled dormer heads above with patterned barge-boards
and spike finials. Deeply projecting eaves; corniced end
stacks; slate roof.
Courtyard steading to rear (north); single storey L-plan
range linked to rear wing of house; detached tall barn to
east has 2 segmental-arched cart openings and 3 square loft
openings to court, door at each level near south gable.
Rubble-built with ashlar dressings - south gable of barn
rebuilt in brick - all painted. Cobbled courtyard. Modern
asbestos roof to barn, remainder roofed with graded slates.