Late 18th/early 19th century; alterations circa 1858.
Classical stable block. Rubble-built with ashlar
dressings; some altered/blocked/blind openings. Tall 2-storey
inner range with pediment to north and south and corniced
stacks (altered); symmetrical single storey flanking wings
with loft openings facing south partly altered. South
elevation: articulated by taller wider and slightly advanced
central and outer bays, these with round-arched panels; 3
intermediate bays either side; blocked/blind central door in
architrave with consoled cornice; eaves course and cornice;
north eleation inner range 3 bays with central door,/1st
floor windows, wings with outer doors and segmental-arched
panels. Roofed with graded slates. Quadrangular walled garden
area on sloping ground to south: rubble-built, ashlar-coped
walls, low south wall with railings and gateway with square,
rusticated ashlar gatepiers, these with finials removed.