Roofless shell of T-plan gothic church by John Park, mason,
1817; enclosed by churchyard.
CHURCH: rubble-built with stugged and graded pink quoins;
polished red ashlar roll-mouldings, hoodmoulds, Y-tracery
and spiky pinnacles. 3 porches (main porch in re-entrant
angle; crow-stepped porches on long S wall), none, perhaps,
original. Jamb also crow-stepped and with tall (formerly
louvred) birdcage belfry.
CHURCHYARD: enclosed by ashlar-coped rubble-built walls;
gate to N with square gatepiers. 18th and 19th century
stone monuments and 3 rectangular burial enclosures;
orientation and rebuilt walling indicates 17th and 18th
century enclosures (to S of present church) to have been
built as aisles adjoining previous church; both these are rectangular-plan and rubble-built with ashlar dressings;
17th century enclosure with engaged circular shafts.