1800, reconstructed 1872, dated 1870. Simple rectangular-plan aisless church with 2-bay nave, pedimented gable and bellcote. Stugged, squared and snecked rubble with ashlar dressings, red sandstone rubble to sides and rear. Deep base and eaves courses. Round-headed openings, those to E hoodmoulded and keystoned; those to sides voussoired.
E (ENTRANCE) ELEVATION: slightly advanced centre bay with steps up to 2-leaf timber door and 2-part semicircular fanlight, datestone above, and louvered roundel in gablehead; round-arched, ball-finialled, pilastered and pedimented bellcote.
S AND N ELEVATIONS: 2 tall windows.
W ELEVATION: small later hall.
6-pane glazing pattern with decoratively-astragalled fanlights to timber windows. Grey slates. Coped ashlar stack and ashlar-coped skews.
INTERIOR: good unspoiled interior with original gallery and pulpit.
BOUNDARY WALLS: coped rubble boundary walls.