1798. Alterations and repairs, A Maitland and Sons, 1882;
renovation, John Robertson, 1903. Interior re-cast, 1906.
Rectangular church with remains of earlier church as burial
vault and tower (dated 1616) at east gable.
Church: coursed rubble with tooled ashlar dressings; long and
short ashlar quoins. 2 round-headed window in centre, south
elevation with (blocked) Minister's door between. 2 similar
(later insertions) at SE; entrance in SW with 2 small round-
headed gallery windows above, and 1 in west gable; 1882
tracery to long windows; stone ball finials to apeces; 2
ridge vents; slate roof. Burial vault and tower; small
gabled burial vault, rubble with ashlar dressings; chamfered
ashlar doorway; 2 small rectangular gable windows each side
of projecting round bell tower which rises above slated vault
roof. Rubble base to tower, with small vents in walling, and
ashlar upper portion slightly corbelled out with decorative
feathering on corbel. 4 rectangular openings rise through
wallhead with decorative shaped pediments; 4 small oval
lucarnes break through ashlar conical roof, terminating with
stumpy finial. 2 datestone and initial stones at wallhead.
Burial ground: rubble walled burial ground; tooled ashlar
cope; square tooled ashlar gate piers with pyramidal caps.