Late 15th century rectangular-plan tower house with block
added at right angles in 1627. Rubble-built with ashlar
dressings. Tower originally had 4 storeys with 2 vaulted
floors; entrance by basement door in north east angle,
circular mural stair originally at same corner, but now
barely distinguishable. Long rectangular-plan addition
connected by round stair tower to south-east corner of tower
block: addition has central entrance under round-headed arch
and had corbelled angle towers; some corbelling remains, and
only wall over door stands above level of ground floor.
Destroyed by fire in 1757. Some garden walls to south.
Approached from south east by broad tree-lined avenue.