Dated 1786. Rectangular building; harled south (front)
elevation, harl pointed gables and rear, tooled ashlar
margins. Symmetrical 6-bay south front; square headed
doorways in outer bays with double leaf plank doors with long
decorated blacksmith's hinges, sneck latches and large
keyhole; tall round-headed-keystoned windows above; 4 similar
windows in centre with blocked imposts and smaller gallery
windows in east and west gables, all original fenestration
with multi-pane glazing. 2 long later 19th century round-
headed windows to rear with similar architraves but with
geometrical tracery and leaded glazing.
Finialled birdcage bellcote at west gable apex, and shaped
stone finial at east; dated (1786) front skewputts; slate
roof. Interior; re-cast in later 19th century; gallery
removed to west end only; later 19th century bracing to
ceiling supported by engaged cluster columns. Empty and all
Burial ground; rubble walled burial ground surround church,
with ashlar drinking fountain inserted to west, dated 1919.
Pedestrian entrance flanked by pair square ashlar gate piers
with rounded caps; pair late 19th century rusticated ashlar
gate piers to burial ground with ornamental shaped caps.