Church: 1880. Simple rectangular church of 3 bays with slightly
lower single bay chancel at east gable. All sneck coursed
grey rubble with bullfaced dressings. Gabled entrance
porch with shallow pointed-headed entrance and double leaf
doors; 2 windows in both north and south elevations, each
divided into 3 cusped lights by painted wooden mullions.
Similar 2-light window lights south wall of chancel; large
shallow pointed headed window with similar mullions in west
gable; square bellcote at west gable supported on slated
platform, with slender pyramidal slated spire rising from
cusped wooden frame; apex cross. Vestry at NE. Ballachulish
slate roof. Interior: plain rubble walls; high pointed
headed arch divides nave from chancel; braced rafter roof;
stained glass. Polished red granite bowl font (1887) with
carved wooden cover (1933). Late 19th century ocatagonal
panelled wooden pulpit. Part panelled chancel with gilded
reredos; carved and panelled choir stalls and pews, all
appearing to date from earlier 20th century, with low
relief carving and linenfold panelling. Brass eagle lectern.
Former school, now church hall: late 19th century, tall
single storey former school, with 3-bay south front linked
to church by porch and single storey lean-to at west gable.
All bullfaced grey tooled rubble. Gabled centre bay with larger
window; multi-pane glazing; pair triangular roof vents with
cusped detailing slate roof. Simple, roughly coped enclosing
wall surround church and former school.