Dated 1895, probably William Roberts, architect. Single
storey, 6-bay, shallow U-plan station building. Tooled
rubble, tooled and polished ashlar dressings. Advanced and
gabled outer bays to platform frontage linked by valenced
canopy supported by fluted and bracketted cast-iron columns.
Outer gabled bays each with mullioned and transomed window
under shaped hoodmould enclosing monogram or datestone.
Transomed windows and tripartites to rear elevation; varied
glazing. Pronounced skewputts; coped wallhead and ridge
stacks; slate roofs with decorative red pottery ridges.
Footbridge; probably also 1895; standard Highland
Railway cast-iron footbridge spanning railway track;