Circa 1843. 2-storey; 3-bay; rectangular-plan main block with 2 single storey wings (outbuildings) to rear (W), forming overall U-plan. Symmetrical former Free Church manse. Harled with some ashlar dressings.
E (PRINCIPAL) ELEVATION: central entrance with boarded timber door and rectangular fanlight with patterned glazing. Flanking windows to each floor and one above.
W ELEVATION: round-arched stair window to centre of main block. Blank gable ends of single storey wings project to either side. That to right projects further (extension) with short addition adjoining at right angles to right; 2 entrances (with boarded timber doors) to left return; that to right garage entrance. Entrance to right of right return to left wing.
N ELEVATION: window to each floor to right of main block. Single storey wing with boarded window adjoins to right; small window to left.
S ELEVATION: window to each floor to left of main block. Single storey wing adjoins to left; later water tank adjoins to right; 2 entrances (with boarded timber doors) to left; gable end of addition projects to outer left.
12-pane timber sash and case windows to main block; lying-pane glazing to stair window. Piended Welsh slate roof to main block; standard pitched Welsh slate roofs to single storey wings (part of that to S replaced in corrugated asbestos). W Elevation, single storey wing to right, gable faces S; crowstepped gable, flagstone roof. Pair of centrally situated ridge stacks with band courses to main block; one gablehead stack with band course to N single storey wing; round cans (missing to single storey wing).
INTERIOR: substantially unaltered, including plan. Large open-well staircase with cast-iron balustrade to centre. Doorcases with circular motifs at arrises to ground floor; 4-panel timber doors.
GARDEN WALLS TO S AND E: coursed rubble walls with rubble coping enclose rectangular-plan plots to S and E. Latter (front garden) with square-plan piers with pyramid coping at arrises and flanking entrance gateway to N side (replacement timber gate); inserted gateways to S and E sides.