1897; converted to house, 2000, P J Finnigan Architects. 3-storey, rectangular-plan house, former mill. Coursed flagstone. Alternate canted corner stones to wheelhouse quoins.
NE (PRINCIPAL) ELEVATION: kiln section to right: plain elevation apart from central 2nd floor window. Mill section to left: 2 windows to left; large double doors at 3rd bay, window to right. 2 1st and 2nd floor windows to left; hoist door above ground floor door, 2nd floor window centred above; 1st and 2nd floor windows to right. Plain elevation of lean-to wheelhouse to far left.
SE ELEVATION: plain gable wall; lean-to wheelhouse runs along extent of wall.
SW ELEVATION: advanced kiln section to left; central ground floor window to left; door to right; central 2nd floor window. Mill section set back to right; 3 ground floor windows; 4 1st floor windows; 2 2nd floor windows to right. All modern insertions apart from former ground floor door to far right and 1st floor window above. Opening for mill lade between ground and 1st floors in wheelhouse to far right.
NW ELEVATION: central ground floor window. Central 2nd floor window (recent insertion).
Some original timber windows remains; 9 fixed panes with 2 timber shutters below. Modern glazing copies former fenestration pattern. 4 regularly placed rooflights to front elevation; 6 to rear, mill section. Pitched, glazed kiln roof; pitched slate roof to mill section. Slate lean-to wheelhouse roof.
INTERIOR: flagged ground floor; timber floor elsewhere. Arched, 2-storey, brick kiln structure remains. Pine joists and columns remain within mill section. Bridge and pit in wheelhouse (wheel now gone).
Flagstone wall with narrow water channel leads water from reservoir at rear of mill, into wheelhouse. Access opening within wall near house.