Peter Sinclair, 1953. Rectangular plan, horizontal emphasis, functionalist hall church in N European modernist vein with pyramidal roofed, square belltower. Harl with stone (concrete?) cills. Pointed arch, ashlar doorway.
TOWER: largely free standing tower (engaged at NW); deep set, 2 leaf panelled timber door to N surmounted by small commemoration stone ?To the Glory of God, 29th September 1953?; 3 small windows on returns to right and left at ground and 5 narrow windows close to eaves at each face. Decorative wrought iron weathervane finial.
N (ENTRANCE) ELEVATION: 13 small, regular windows close to eaves of steeply pitched roof. Lower, flat roofed extension clasping NE corner.
E ELEVATION: gable with cruciform window at centre, small window to left at ground and lower flat roofed extension adjoining at outer left.
W ELEVATION: blank gable over lower, flat roofed extension.
S ELEVATION: projecting wing with adjoining later extensions.
Small pane glazing in hopper type windows. Red tiles. Ashlar coped skews.
INTERIOR: wide chancel arch of chamfered, polished ashlar with stained glass cross window at centre; round headed window with leaded, small pane, coloured glass in returns to N (hall) and S (vestry); fixed elders seats and panelled timber pulpit, Communion Table and font. Folding decorative wrought iron chancel screen gates. Flanking 2 leaf doors in round headed doorways. Commemorative stained glass windows by John Blyth. Advanced, raised stage to W.