Probably 1st quarter of 17th century, enlarged in 19th
century. L-plan 4 storey tower, the stair in the southern
wing. Harled, with ashlar dressings, rubble-built 2-
storey crowstepped, gabled extensions to south and west
added prior to 1856. Entrance on north east elevation with
door in simply moulded jambs, 1st floor windows irregularly
placed, 1 on south east, 1 on north east elevation enlarged.
2nd floor with 2 windows to north east, 1 to south east.
Large angle turrets corbelled out above 2nd floor, at north
east and north west angles each with 3 windows, conical cap
and finial. 2 attic windows to north east with 3 decorative
semi-circles forming pediments, flank large wall-head stack;
similarly detailed dormers on south west. Southern stair wing
with corbelled top storey formerly prospect room with oriel
window to south west. Crow-stepped gables, slate roofs.
Rubble-built garden walls. Banded vermiculated gate piers
with pyramidal caps supported ball feet.