Dated 1589; alterations and forecourt wall 18th century; restored 1965. 3-storey, 4-bay, L-plan, corbelled and crowstepped tenement. Harled with painted margins. Top stage of square stair tower corbelled.
SE (PRINCIPAL) ELEVATION: advanced stair tower to right with tiny openings asymmetrically disposed and corbelled top stage; corniced and pilastered doorway with panelled timber door and multi-pane fanlight on return to left, window above (lower light timbered) with stone apron abutting cornice and dated monogrammed panel initialled 'CL' and 'KL' over. Recessed face with window to each floor in bays to centre and left, smaller window to right at ground with blank bay above giving way to broad, stepped stack breaking eaves.
NE ELEVATION: bay to right with slightly lower building adjoining below broad gablehead stack, small window on return to left at 2nd floor; recessed stair tower to left with tiny window to right close to corbel below top stage.
SW ELEVATION: lower modern building adjoining at ground and 1st floor; small window to outer left at 2nd floor, broad gablehead stack.
NW ELEVATION: asymmetrical fenestration with door to outer left.
Small-pane glazing patterns in timber sash and case windows. Grey slates. Coped harled stacks with cans.
INTERIOR: modern; turnpike stair with segmental-headed openings with splayed soffits and niche (blinded window?).
FORECOURT WALL: ashlar-coped harled enclosure wall with rusticated quoins.