Dated 1876, probably Alexander Ross. Extended H-plan, single
storey school with bellcote and gabled elevations, built in
pink squared, snecked rubble with yellow ashlar dressing.
Long symmetrical main front, 6 central bays (2 doors at
centre, windows with pointed heads) flanked by wider,
advanced, gabled cross wings each with hoodmoulded stepped
tripartite and 5-bay side elevations. Lower entrance
bays recessed beyond wings. Gable heads with trefoil,
louvred openings; skews with kneelers, gablet skew
putts. Gabled bellcote. Slate roofs with gabled ventilators.
Similar details to rear blocks, some modern additions.
Schoolhouse: dated 1896, 2 storey, L-plan house reflecting
design of school. Porch in re-entrant angle, canted
window with tripartite above in SW facing gable tripartites
in both floors to E of porch. Slate roof. Low retaining wall
with cast iron railings.