Built circa 1875. 4-storey 13-bay warehouse. Polished
ashlar to upper floors; ground left polished granite
base course, to right pilastered timber shopfront,
pilasters flank rounded angles and extend to elaborate
die cornerpieces at balustrade level.
All single window bays except to centre, which is wider
with Venetians flanked by pilasters (giant Corinthian
pilasters to 2nd and 3rd). Large round-arched moulded
archivolt doorway flanked by pilasters, consoles support
decorative pierced balcony over door which has
All 1st floor windows round-arched, stilted segmental to
2nd, square-headed and shouldered to 3rd (except at
centre where they have shell heads). All have moulded
reveals and to 1st and 2nd pilasters supporting
archivolts. 3-light casement glazing to 1st, sash and
case plate-glass to 2nd and 3rd.
Dentil cornice over ground, decorative incised frieze
over 1st and 2nd, cill band to 3rd. 1st and 3rd have
decorative rosettes above lintel level. Consoled
cornice, pierced balustrade with die piers.
6-bay flank to Albion Street similarly detailed.